Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Keystone footage (Videos 1-10)

As well as taking notes, I've been taking footage of my journey. I've gone through past hiking entries and included a video at the bottom of each entry, but I've also included them in this post below. Please forgive the amateurish quality of the following; I'm no filmmaker and I didn't have the internet speed to upload the higher quality footage. Plus, I don't know why my camera makes that weird clicking noise; I can't stop it. [PS: When I refer to the "Day" ("Day 15," "Day 27," and so on) of my journey, I'm referring to the day of my hiking journey, not the day of my larger journey, which I've used in the title of each blog entry.]

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Vids man - keep them coming - good luck bro stay safe!

dissed said...

Working my way through the videos -- love this. Stay safe.

ecosystemdown said...

Enjoying you blogs! Btw, the colony of endangered burying beetles was trapped and relocated by local college personnel in Nebraska at the direction of Transcanada as the beetles were in the path of the KXL. Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

I saw your story on Yahoo and instantly followed your whole story. I just want to tell you that I am amazed with what you have accomplished! Definitely inspiring! I would love to someday meet you and be more inspired. I will be purchasing your book as soon as it comes out.